The knowledgeable staff at National Credit Services, Inc. (“NCS”) is available to listen to your unique situation, and help you resolve your account in the manner that best fits your needs. NCS is dedicated to helping consumers resolve their accounts in a friendly and professional manner. For federal student loans, the benefits of getting out of default include the following:
- Deferment and forbearance time not already used may be available again
- Options for flexible, income-driven repayment plans may be available
- Subsidized interest benefits may begin again
- Additional Title IV federal financial aid may be available
- No longer at risk for administrative wage garnishment process
- Your tax refund or other government payments would no longer be in danger of seizure and application to this loan(s)
Call NCS today at (800) 324-7564 for the best options available for you to resolve your account.
The following forms are currently only available for download. Please visit Adobe's website to download a free Adobe Acrobat Reader if needed. All forms can be filled out electronically and saved or printed and filled out manually. You may also contact us to request the forms be mailed to you instead.
ADMINISTRATIVE WAGE GARNISHMENT